Friday, March 26, 2010

Gay God Bumba and Straight God Kwanzaa Goddess

Gay God Bumba and Straight God Kwanzaa Goddess  
Prophet Rabbi MY scribe, I want you to start watching hellraiser as ALL whoye Lucifers will ALL DIE! remember, he had the Throne as he had his BEAST Hitler to remove my tribes of African and the 12 tribes of Israel (LOVE) as he ONLY had his ONLY EVIL sick JINNS of hate and war!
I'm going to give you 90, ooo wives as I will NEED your yoke to rebuild our Messiah empire of Love Prophet Rabbi Ron! "You are PURE love and peace for ALL my African tribes and tribes of Israel! Messiah is NOW Gay God Bumba as I have the Ark and he will ONLY keep my black tribes of African!
I will send you to Congo and you will build my 2nd Temple of Bumba/Messiah!
Love
Gay God Bumba and Straight God Kwanzaa Goddess   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm a Shia Muslim, "Allah Knows ALL"...
NORMAN LEBOON SR